Be proud of your home by adding character and depth WITH panelling
Aaran Bespoke – Essex & Hertfordshire’s panelling specialists
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
You want to add panelling to your home but you have no idea where to start or what design would suit the style of your room.
You are looking for a way to add character to your home but you are put off by the likely disruption.
You love your space but you feel something is missing to make it feel like a home.
Imagine if you could…
Introducing Aaran Bespoke Panelling Specialists
Excellent craftsmanship and a beautiful finish
Panelling is a great way to add character to your home, whether you’ve just bought a new build property, where the walls are a blank canvas, or you’re looking to make your home more cosy. The options are endless, and due to our expertise we can create any type of panelling to help bring your house to life.
We have a keen eye for detail, and lots of experience of what will work, and what might not. We provide a level of craftsmanship you won’t find elsewhere. We put our customers first, are respectful in your home and finish your project like it’s our own.
Design and fit of panelling
A complex solution made simple
The panelling trend on Instagram may make it look easy to do. But the reality is, it’s a different story if you want something that is good quality and long-lasting. It doesn’t take us long to design, build and construct your panelling, because of the amount of walls we have panelled.
However, unless you are a carpenter, it can be difficult to get the measurements and intricate details right. Not all walls are level, some ceilings aren’t parallel, and some skirting boards aren’t straight. There is a lot to consider when it comes to panelling, which is why we feel it is worth hiring a professional who will take all of these details into account and complete to a high finish.
Our step by step process
- After an initial quotation and should you wish to go ahead we will arrange a date for our experienced designer to come and take measurements and to assess the space.
- We will answer any questions on the initial visit and ask for 50% of the full cost to be paid as a deposit so that we can book the work into our schedule (rest paid on completion).
- We will agree the date to do the work.
- We will order all the materials and parts.
- Our experienced panelling fitters will carry out the installation.
- Once you have signed off the new panelling project, you will have one month to call us back free of charge for any reason.
Our panelling features
Feature wall panelling
Luxurious and cosy living space
Panelling design, create, fit and finish with Aaran Bespoke
We believe our panelling work really speaks for itself. However, if you’d like to know more about why you should work with us, here’s what we can guarantee to our customers:
- Complementary aftercare service – up to 1 months after job completion to ensure satisfaction.
- Assurance that we can work on projects of any size or scope – our experience is truly varied.
- Ultimate customer satisfaction – we never leave until you’re 100% happy.
- Superb organisation – we always keep things clean and tidy with minimal disruption to your home.
- Timely communication – it’s of paramount importance to us that our customers are kept informed and updated every step of the way.
- Quick, efficient turnaround at every stage of the process.
- Unparalleled design – our panelling designers go further than simply installing a product. We use our design expertise to work with the space as a whole.
HAPPY PANELLING CUSTOMERS
"We couldn't be happier with the result...
Reece came in for a quick consultation which he normally doesn’t do but was happy to for our peace of mind. Shortly after Reece completed our Media Wall, with electric fireplace and tiling and we couldn’t be happier with the result. We’d highly recommend Aaran Bespoke to anyone looking to add new features to their home. Thanks again Reece and Aaran Bespoke!”
Are you ready to…
GET IN TOUCH TO BOOK A CONSULTATION
Whether you are planning a panelling, media wall or specialist glazing project, get in touch with Aaran Bespoke today. Trusted, experienced interior designers here to help you fall back in love with your home again!
Work / process related questions
How long does it take?
Depending on how big the space is and what style you would like, this can take between 1 – 3 days.
How do I enquire?
Please use the enquiry form and and provide us with the size of your space along with what style media wall you would like and we will provide a quote.
What is your process?
If you decide panelling is for you, all you have to do is:
- Fill out our enquiry form
- We provide a quick quote
- A date for us to come and take measurements
- Then we’ll book in a date to take measurements and also a date to begin the build
- We will answer any questions you have on our initial visit, and we ask for 50% of the cost upfront, with the remainder to be paid on completion.
CAN I HAVE SOMETHING BESPOKE BUILT?
What IF I WANT THE REST OF THE ROOM PAINTED?
Cost related questions
What does the price include?
Price includes the build, fitting and painting of the panelling.
Is wall panelling expensive?
Design related questions
Is panelling a good idea?
Panelling is a fantastic way of adding character to a modern home, or a blank new build property. The depth and warmth created through panelling really adds something to the home, in a quick way. So it is definitely a good idea if you’re looking to achieve this in your home.