Maximise space and natural light
with touches of modern internal glazing
Essex & Hertfordshire’s cosmetic and specialist glazing inside the home
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
Would you like to make your home look bigger without adding an extension?
Would you like to divide or partition a space without losing its open-plan feel?
Are you looking for a way to let more natural light flow into your home?
Introducing Aaran Bespoke internal glazing specialists
We simply love internal glass work because it really allows light from outdoors to flow throughout the space. Cosmetic internal glazing can also divide a room without making it feel smaller, as well as adding a touch of modern elegance.
We’re passionate about helping our customers to fall back in love with their homes again. And you’d be astonished by how much a space can be transformed with the bright, spacious feel achieved by internal glass work!
We specialise in complete, end-to-end installation of:
- Cosmetic internal glazing
- Glass staircases / staircase glass design
- Internal glass walls
- Glass room dividers and partitions
However, if you have other specialist internal glazing needs, please do get in touch with us!
Modernise your home with a bespoke glass staircase
One of the main offenders when it comes to a house in desperate need of modernisation is an old, tired-looking wooden staircase. And as the main staircase is often at the front of the home, this is the first impression your guests will have! So, if you’re looking to achieve a more contemporary feel within your home, why not consider adding a glass staircase? It’s a quick fix that can transform your home into a bright and inviting space instantly.
A glass staircase will open up space around the stairs, whilst also providing superior safety to a traditional wooden banister. We’ll remove out-dated spindles and replace them with toughened safety staircase glass. This brings light into the area and really opens up the space in a modern, contemporary way.
Add elegant touches with internal glass walls and glass room dividers
Glass walls and glass room dividers are another modern way to maximise use of space and light in your home. These can be a great option if you’re working with a large room that needs to be divided without making the space feel smaller, or if you have a smaller room and need to get creative.
Our experienced designers will work to achieve an airy, open-plan feel whilst still partitioning different parts of the space. And our sleek, stylish approach is something that truly sets us apart from other providers.
So, if you’re looking to modernise your home, why not consider our glass room dividers and internal glass walls here at Aaran Bespoke?
Internal Glazing with Aaran Bespoke
We believe our internal glazing work really speaks for itself. However, if you’d like to know more about why you should work with us, here’s what we can guarantee to our customers:
- Complementary aftercare service – up to 1 month after job completion to ensure satisfaction.
- Expert knowledge – we’ve been working in internal glazing for over 15 years! So, we really know our stuff.
- Assurance that we can work on projects of any size or scope – our experience is truly varied.
- Ultimate customer satisfaction – we never leave until you’re 100% happy.
- Superb organisation – we always keep things clean and tidy with minimal disruption to your home.
- Timely communication – it’s of paramount importance to us that our customers are kept informed and updated every step of the way.
- Quick, efficient turnaround at every stage of the process.
- Unparalleled design – our internal glazing and glass work designers go further than simply installing a product. We use our design expertise to work with the space as a whole.
HAPPY INTERNAL GLAZING CUSTOMERS
"We cannot fault the workmanship...
GET IN TOUCH TO BOOK A CONSULTATION
Whether you are planning a panelling, media wall or specialist glazing project, get in touch with Aaran Bespoke today. Trusted, experienced interior designers here to help you fall back in love with your home again!
How do I enquire?
Please use the enquiry form and confirm what you would like, sizes of the space and we will provide a quote.
How long does it take?
This will depend on what you want. Once you enquire and we have a better understanding of what you need, we will be able to give you a lead time.
How long does it take - GLASS BALUSTRADE?
What does the price include - GLASS BALUSTRADE?
Price includes measure, removal of current staircase (spindles etc) and install of 10mm toughened glass with polished edges.